Xiaomi’s Mi Band 5 has been launched in the China. It is the successor to the last year Mi Band 4. The main highlighting features of Mi Band 5 comes with 1.2-inch bigger AMOLED screen, magnetic charging lock, improved tracking on fitness models.
The watch faces matches bands animations on the screen from popular animated character such as Sponge bob and more. It has a new magnetic charging system in which the two electrodes sticking from the bottom and they snap in a place with the charging dock.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Specifications
The NFC feature enabled in Band 5 will be sold seperately only in China while no such hope for India as per past tracking record of Xioami India. The Mi Band 4 was popular in Indian market so we can sure about the released of Mi Band 5 soon.
The Mi Band 5 has got the support of Amazon Alexa soon as well Xiaomi’s own AI assistant. It comes with an improved processor for more accurate tracking. Second interesting feature has been added in Band 5 that it can track Female users of the device for their menstrual cycles with the smart band.
The sleep tracking, heart beat monitoring along with PAL ( Person Activity Intelligence ) to track score for your fitness activities.
Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4: Here What’s New?
- 20% increase in Bigger Display over Tiny Display on Band 5.
- New 6 Sports Modes include indoor running, indoor cycling, skipping rope, yoga and Rowling machine along to the existing modes.
- 24-hour Sleep Monitoring along with REM sleep tracking apart from light and deep sleep.
- Improved Health Tracking mode is equipped with a PPG heart rate sensor, PAI vitality index based on data such as gender, age.
- Dedicated Women’s health features reminders for period cycle, ovulation period and more.
- Magnetic Charger has been added a new charging mechanism.
- Smaller battery 125mah but it still offers the same 20 days battery life.
Every year Xiaomi has brought great features or improvements with each Mi Band Series over the years. The Mi Band 5 worth the money to buy if it comes under the same pricing Rs 2,000 as Mi band 4 launched in India.
What do you think about the Mi Band 5?