Xiaomi reportedly working on the Redmi K40 Flagship series tipped to equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G on 5nm architecture.
The upcoming Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro series will come in two different variant, One variant Redmi K40 as standard equipped with MediaTek 720 chipset and K40 Pro variant as premium variant equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G network connectivity.
Redmi K40 Series exposed
The specifications of Redmi K40 Pro exposed
- 6.5-inch OLED 120HZ LCD display
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ Soc
- Quad Rear Camera
- 64MP ( Sony IMX 686 ), an 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP+ 2MP Sensor
- 5G Connectivity, Dual 4G VoLte, 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.Axx
- 20MP as Front Camera
- MIUI 10 Android 11 OS stable
- 5000mah battery
- 33W fast charging
The Redmi K40 Series rumored to exactly follows a similar design as the rebrand model of the Mi 10T global series launched in Europe and India. The smartphone Redmi K40 Series will be announced in the coming weeks in China.